OUR Homeless Community Partners
Become a Congregational Partner
OUR Homeless invites congregations of all faiths to join our network and participate in the solutions to homelessness in our region by
- Linking your local outreach ministries to community service providers and other congregations implementing solutions to ending homelessness on the west end of San Bernardino County
- Connecting the talent, energy and resource in your congregation to innovative initiatives that work to prevent and end homelessness in our region
To join the OUR Homeless network, simply complete the Call to Action (link) sheet on this website and check the box identifying your congregation as a partner. For more information, please contact Karen Althaus at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Become a Service Partner
OUR Homeless invites local service providers to join our network and get connected to volunteers, resources and housing opportunities generated through our collaborative efforts. Service providers meeting the following criteria are encouraged to apply to join our network as a Service Partner.
- Primarily serves or has programs targeting homeless populations; partner w/organizations serving homeless; provides affordable housing; and
- Is a Non-profit 501(c)(3) organization; public agency; affordable housing agency; and
- Is located or provides services on the west end of San Bernardino County or partners w/providers on the west end.